Indie Cacophony: The Return

Hello all,

It has been a minute.

And by a minute, I mean this is my first post in more than two years. I really lost traction, but I'm back again. Since I have last posted, BØRNS turned out to be a very bad person. After COVID-19 began, all of the independent venues I know and love had to close their doors to the general public. And, I began gaining actual work (internship) experience in the music industry. I understand more than ever how important it is to shed light on underrepresented artists, and I hope to help promote their work.  I will be trying more and more to link to artists' Bandcamp pages rather than their Spotify accounts, in order to give readers an option to purchase music directly from the source.

Thank you if you are still subscribed to Indie Cacophony. You can expect to receive more posts going forward. I am also looking into adding more authors to the blog, so look out for their work! 

This is still going to be published in a very casual, short writing style. I wanted and still want this blog not to exist as a scathing critique or a timeline-based current review, but as simply a passion project.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Deep Dive (ha ha) into Japanese Breakfast's Bandcamp: Gaining Inspiration from Early Works

April's Good Indie News 7/15/20

MEET THE LINDA LINDAS